- the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; “when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper”
- a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements; “he read his newspaper at breakfast”
- A printed publication (usually issued daily or weekly) consisting of folded unstapled sheets and containing news, feature articles, advertisements, and correspondence
- The organization responsible for producing a particular newspaper
- a business firm that publishes newspapers; “Murdoch owns many newspapers”
- the smallest planet and the nearest to the sun
- a heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element; the only metal that is liquid at ordinary temperatures
- The column of such metal in a thermometer or barometer, or its height as indicating atmospheric temperature or pressure
- The chemical element of atomic number 80, a heavy silvery-white metal that is liquid at ordinary temperatures
- This metal or one of its compounds used medicinally, esp. to treat syphilis
- (Roman mythology) messenger of Jupiter and god of commerce; counterpart of Greek Hermes
- United States photographer(1886-1958)
- Weston are a punk rock band hailing from Bethlehem, PA. Founded in 1990, they took their name from singer Dave Weston’s family, since his parents allowed them to practice in their basement.
- Weston is a suburb of Boston located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States in the Boston metro area. The estimated population, according to 2007 U.S. Census Bureau estimates, is 11,698.
- Very good or pleasant; excellent
- extremely: to an extreme degree; “extremely cold”; “extremely unpleasant”
- ace: of the highest quality; “an ace reporter”; “a crack shot”; “a first-rate golfer”; “a super party”; “played top-notch tennis”; “an athlete in tiptop condition”; “she is absolutely tops”
- superintendent: a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector
- (of a manufactured product) Superfine
- a dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon
- Maré is a commune in the Loyalty Islands Province of New Caledonia, an overseas territory of France in the Pacific Ocean.
- female equine animal
- The female of a horse or other equine animal
Newspapers published in Taiwan
台灣四大報。Famous newspapers and tabloid published in Taiwan.
Local Newspaper Office, Weston-super-Mare
The Weston Mercury